Monday, October 1, 2007

Just a word of advice... plus, finally, something REALLY original!

Juicebox would be SUCH a good rap name. Well, for a joke, amateur, comedial rapper.

''Hope it's real pulp 'cause the fake stuff's buggin',
If you got a cold get to the Vita-C chuggin'.

Juicebox comin' in with the dope dope orange,
They see us comin' in, wow we almost broke the door hinge!''

Well as a word of advice, if your rap name ever is Juicebox, you would have to remember to NEVER mention orange in your songs because orange only rhymes with door hinge. Just thought I would point that out in case you ever wanted to become a rapper.

Speaking of oranges, I am being reminded of a commercial that I saw the other day, and I thought I would mention it because it was pretty unexpected. So it's for Herbal Essences Shampoo. Totally irrelevant to me since I have no hair, but on this particular day I decided to watch it. There was a typical shower shot of the girl washing her hair, as if she's saying to herself "Oh this shampoo is so great, and it smells nice too!!:D" Later on in the commercial she flips around her hair, yada yada yada. And then, I guess since her hair has so much body that she won't need to wash it for a week, she hands off the shampoo bottle to this biker that happens to be walking in the opposite direction. Perfect timing, I think he was on his way to the shower. Anyways, the biker also washes his hair with this same shampoo apparently, and then he decides to not only flip around his hair, but show how full of body his hair is to all his biker buds. I was impressed by the originality of the commercial, but I don't really feel like analyzing it right now. Maybe at a later date? Well, most likely not. But I just wanted to point out how I think I saw an original shampoo commercial. They are finally coming up with something different.

No comments: