It's truly amazing how people can cheat out systems and basically cheat life, and yet they still appear to succeed where I do not.
I got a bunch of midterm marks back from three classes this week. As much as I can say that I put more than the expected time and effort into them, projects, studying, essays, etc, I was not impressed with the marks that I got back. Now, I'm not so diappointed with myself, considering I believe I did my best. But when I go to ask a teacher 'What could I have done to make it better?' or 'What would you suggest for next time?' And he replies with 'Well, no one cares about your marks, except for you!' with no explanation, it just goes to show how arbitrary people can be. It was as if he said 'Well no one is perfect, so I'm going to give you a C.' That kind of thinking just doesn't make sense to me.
Now I completely understand the fact that some profs or teachers just will NOT give 100%. That makes complete sense to me, because no matter what, there is always something to be improved on in any task or situation. But the fact that there was no rubric, no guideline to help me understand what I could improve on..that angered me.
I guess after all the unfairness I've endured and seen, I just can't accept the fact that life isn't fair. People ALWAYS say that, and I totally agree, I just haven't been able to accept it in my life yet, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Post a Comment